2022 wish list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gregtay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For 2022 I'd love to see the Denali get a full digital dash and Super cruise, not the full on curved screen from the escalade, but replace the analog gauges. Bridge the gap a bit between the Yukon and the Escalade and also be more competitive with the high end Wagoneer or base Grand Wagoneer.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fog lights on all trims. Navigation as an option on lower trims along with adaptive cruise control standard on all trims or at least as an option. This crap of having to load up a premier or buy a High Country to get popular options is dumb. Hell most new cars these days are making adaptive cruise standard. I love the Tahoe but come next year when I replace our Honda Pilot I will be going with the Jeep Wagoneer due to all the standard features unless GM gets their stuff together. Still excited to see what Toyota is going to do with the Sequoia redesign.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with navigation, u should be able to put that on an LS. And the RST needs a premium package that adds AC seats.

txchevy4ever

Reaction score
Fog lights on all trims. Navigation as an option on lower trims along with adaptive cruise control standard on all trims or at least as an option. This crap of having to load up a premier or buy a High Country to get popular options is dumb. Hell most new cars these days are making adaptive cruise standard. I love the Tahoe but come next year when I replace our Honda Pilot I will be going with the Jeep Wagoneer due to all the standard features unless GM gets their stuff together. Still excited to see what Toyota is going to do with the Sequoia redesign.

Before you buy a Jeep, let me just say, having owned 2 Grand Cherokees (1 by my own choice and the second at the insistence of my wife) you will regret it. Biggest piles of crap I've ever owned.

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d also like tow hooks, underbody shield kits

and some led tail lights

Last edited:

BTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before you buy a Jeep, let me just say, having owned 2 Grand Cherokees (1 by my own choice and the second at the insistence of my wife) you will regret it. Biggest piles of crap I've ever owned.

I have owned a 2007 Jeep SRT8, 2009 Jeep SRT8 (still own) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2015 Jeep Gand Cherokee Summit, 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Only issues on the later models was a leaky rear shock. My plan is for 2023 Grand Cherokee SRT or Trackhawk if built. Long time satified Mopar/Jeep Family.