2022 Tahoe with check engine constantly and other problems..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! I’ll look to have it removed from that dealership and yes I’ve mentioned to GM an they gave me a case worker concerning my issues but I’ll suggest another dealership as mentioned.. thanks for heads up on extending days without towards warranty too!! Thanks 7 days with this filthy Chevy equinox they gave me as a loaner I had to add washer fluid not to mention it was filthy inside I’m just over the whole situation totally disgusted this will probably be my last TAHOE sadly smh.. Thanks All
Couple things
1) The GM case worker will not help you at all, they don't work for GM and they can't do anything, but they will annoy whatever dealer you are working with but not actually fix anything. I have a '21 with issues, I've had 3 case workers, they are worthless. Don't rely on them todo anything to help.
2) You need to figure out your states lemon law specific's. In ND for example within first 2 years; if the vehicle at the dealer for > 30 nights, you are in. Or 3 tries for the same issue, your in. Google your state and lemon law rules, if you meet the criteria their will be a form you can fill out and get the process started. I've been along for the ride on 2 lemon law situations (1 with GM) they will not help you with this at all (why should they). You need to figure it out and fill out the paperwork, it isn't hard just a bit of a process. In ND the outcome on a lemon will be refund of purchase less mileage cost (cents per mile).

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple things
1) The GM case worker will not help you at all, they don't work for GM and they can't do anything, but they will annoy whatever dealer you are working with but not actually fix anything. I have a '21 with issues, I've had 3 case workers, they are worthless. Don't rely on them todo anything to help.
2) You need to figure out your states lemon law specific's. In ND for example within first 2 years; if the vehicle at the dealer for > 30 nights, you are in. Or 3 tries for the same issue, your in. Google your state and lemon law rules, if you meet the criteria their will be a form you can fill out and get the process started. I've been along for the ride on 2 lemon law situations (1 with GM) they will not help you with this at all (why should they). You need to figure it out and fill out the paperwork, it isn't hard just a bit of a process. In ND the outcome on a lemon will be refund of purchase less mileage cost (cents per mile).
In WIsconsin, I started mine with the BBB. The BBB sucked, but GM put me in a new vehicle anyways. This was 2003 though....

OP
OP
Donna

Donna

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Couple things
Thank you!! I’m seeing exactly what your saying about GM reps too!! Extremely frustrating.. thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC