2022 Tahoe dash went black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisG

Reaction score
Had it for a week, everything mostly good. Today dash went black/out and stayed that way for a while. Pulled over shut it off and restarted it and nope nothing. Drove 5 miles home, let it sit for a half hour then started it up and it was fine/on.
I’m going to take it in to get checked out. Ohhh and I had to put two interior pieces of trim on correctly that fell off.

Chris

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They may ask you to bring it back WHILE it's happening, FYI

OP
OP
C

ChrisG

Reaction score
Happened again went to the dealer they took it in right away and called gm. Did some major software update and seems ok now. Weird thing is Tahoe lops the doors all the time. Even if I unlock them then about a minute later they all lock, unlock again then a minute later they lock again.....

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dash went out on my 22’ Denali and required a total replacement. It took about a week and I had my vehicle back. Spooky thing is they had to take apart the entire upper dash which gives me concern for future rattles.

Steiney2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This issue just happened to me today. Radio controls on steering wheel stopped responding, instrument cluster went black, all while driving. Lasted for a while. I had to use waze on CarPlay for my speed, and the GM app on my phone to see my fuel level.

Appointment at the dealer tomorrow morning.

Let’s see. Hopefully just need a software update.

lgray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Had it for a week, everything mostly good. Today dash went black/out and stayed that way for a while. Pulled over shut it off and restarted it and nope nothing. Drove 5 miles home, let it sit for a half hour then started it up and it was fine/on.
I’m going to take it in to get checked out. Ohhh and I had to put two interior pieces of trim on correctly that fell off.

Chris
2023 Tahoe Premier. 3800 miles....exact same situation....dash blacked out...no speedometer, gas gauge etc ....turning vehicle off/on no help.....after a short stop all fine....2 days alter took it in....Chevy service now has ordered a new "Cluster module"...ETA unknown....using their loaner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts