2021 Yukon Denali Purchased!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keg97

Reaction score
Congrats to the OP! Always fun to get a new vehicle- especially a new one like this! Looks great and 80K for a loaded Denali is the going rate.

navi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Curious what all comes with the max trailering package if it includes a more heavy duty rearend like the NHT package does on the trucks. Not sure if that's going to be a thing or not with the IRS, I ordered it my suburban so I guess I will see if and when it ever shows up.

Beautiful Denali, that's one clean ride!

brentj

Reaction score
Congrats! I assume no dvd/bluray player? Guess I'll have to research boxes to rip movies to?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice, congrats.

On a side note, any manufacturer that tried to charge me extra for black paint would get a 'good luck with that' from me.

OP
OP
Denali2021

Denali2021

Reaction score
Very nice, congrats.

On a side note, any manufacturer that tried to charge me extra for black paint would get a 'good luck with that' from me.
Yea dumbest thing ever is the only 'free' color is white, everything else is extra... Makes no sense to me.
Congrats! I assume no dvd/bluray player? Guess I'll have to research boxes to rip movies to?
Nope, no optical disk player of any sort on this one. Not even a CD player in the dash, everything is digital media now. I've already ripped a few YouTube cartoon shows to a thumb drive which you can plug into any USB port in the car and then beam different video files to the rear screens all controlled from the in dash head unit. Pretty neat stuff.
Curious what all comes with the max trailering package if it includes a more heavy duty rearend like the NHT package does on the trucks. Not sure if that's going to be a thing or not with the IRS, I ordered it my suburban so I guess I will see if and when it ever shows up.

Beautiful Denali, that's one clean ride!
No difference in rear end. The mechanical differences are an upgraded radiator, trailer brake control, and addtl hitch view camera. Also get an extra trailering app on the infotainment along with an addtl trailer blind side alert safety feature.
Congrats to the OP! Always fun to get a new vehicle- especially a new one like this! Looks great and 80K for a loaded Denali is the going rate.
Yeah and I also noticed that most dealers are ordering these Denalis fully loaded with all addtl options. So the most common config you'll see is hitting lots is the Denali with 4wd, Ultimate Denali Package, Max Trailering, Rear Seat Media, and the cost of whatever color beyond Summit White. Very very few SLTs, mostly Denalis this round.
Wow, looks really nice.

How much space is behind the 3rd row? That looks like quite a bit more than previous years, but it could just be the pic.
Lots more space behind the 2nd row altogether. Pretty sure they are claiming 10 addtl inches of 3rd row legroom and cargo space behind 3rd row is I think 50% larger than current Gen. Makes sense since they also stretched the wheelbase and overall length this refresh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TwoBigBoys n dog

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any comments on the pushbutton transmission? Would appear to be problematic for downshifting with a trailer. I thought GMC would have finally added paddle shifters, over the steering wheel shift lever + / -.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Definitely awesome!

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Love all of the little details they've added. The splash light (marking it's territory), the rear seats look like an Aircraft entertainment center, just missing the sexy stews to offer you a coffee! The technology is advancing so quickly, and they're dumping more and more electronics into these vehicles.. I can't keep up!

Tam Lebofsky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm still getting used to the exterior but the interior is awesome. Doesn't get much better than that even in a car perspective. Love the lit GMC emblem. I wouldn't want to see that in my rearview.

dcyy

Reaction score
Very nice!!! Am seriously looking but haven't seen new colors yet(Cayenne Red)-disappointed that 20" chrome wheels not available anymore. Have a 19 Denali with 6300 miles on it and should probably keep it but when you get that bug……….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts