2021 Denali First Detail - Photoshoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali2021

Reaction score
Just got the Denali cleaned up and detailed for the first time. Thought it might be helpful to show some real world photos of it out in the wild. Just got the exterior done so far. Will polish up the interior with an array of detailing products later this week and get some better pics of it. But for now, Enjoy!

IMG_1722.JPG IMG_1723.JPG IMG_1724.JPG IMG_1726.JPG IMG_1727.JPG

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great from every angle. The front looks especially menacing, masculine, and tough.

Thanks for posting. This is better than Car & Driver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cfoote

Reaction score
Just got the Denali cleaned up and detailed for the first time. Thought it might be helpful to show some real world photos of it out in the wild. Just got the exterior done so far. Will polish up the interior with an array of detailing products later this week and get some better pics of it. But for now, Enjoy!

View attachment 252502 View attachment 252503 View attachment 252504 View attachment 252505 View attachment 252506

That's nice as hell. See I wasn't going even think about trading in again but damn that thing is beautiful. You have to get rid of that yellow dealer tag though. :)

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's nice as hell. See I wasn't going even think about trading in again but damn that thing is beautiful. You have to get rid of that yellow dealer tag though. :)
Burn the dealer tag lol. My yukon (not 21 obviously). Came with dealer website on the tailgate. On the rear glass. Rear license plate frame and front plate..... excessive and awful. Also the first thing I removed lol

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tell them unless they want to pay me 200 a month to advertise for them, their plate frames & decals come off. [emoji23]

Very nice truck. Black is the sharpest when clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk