2020 Tahoe Intermittent Wiper Speeds Erratic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BEagen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2020 Tahoe - When I select the intermittent low speed setting on my wiper switch, it starts out at the lowest speed then after about 30 seconds, it speeds up. Usually speeds up to a medium speed but once it went all the way to the high speed. If I turn it off and reset, it does the same thing. No way to set the intermittent speed using the switch. The low and high continuous settings are unaffected and work fine. If I want an intermittent function, I have to manipulate the switch manually.

Last edited:

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2020 Tahoe - When I select the intermittent low speed setting on my wiper switch, it starts out at the lowest speed then after about 30 seconds, it speeds up. Usually speeds up to a medium speed but once it went all the way to the high speed. If I turn it off and reset, it does the same thing. No way to set the intermittent speed using the switch. The low and high continuous settings are unaffected and work fine. Don't have the rain sensing option. If I want an intermittent function, I have to manipulate the switch manually.
Welcome from Miami&NYC
Moved you here from 2021+section

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia