2020 6.2 AFM Delete???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why no one else has posted the OBD2 plug in module made by Diablosport (a subsidiary of Holley). Their Model S1000 eliminates the 8-4-8 switching without any change to the computer's programming. I have been running this module in my 2020 RST Tahoe with no issue for the past 2500 miles and have seen very little if any change in millage. The only issue is that there will be a slight drain on the battery if left plugged in...no problem if you run the truck every day. If not there is a switched extension cord available on the net that will allow the unit to be turned off at will. Got one, and it works fine.
Can you post a link to the switched extension cord. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ponylane

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your note. No issues after another 500+ miles...had to slow down due to Corona19. Anyhow exhaust pipes are still running very clean, no idle, off idle or running issues.
AND the module will shut off the engine kill issue if you have that on your ride...tried it on my brother's Cadillac 2019 SRT and it worked like a charm.
Diablo's literature has all the info.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Range just released AFM/DFM Disablers for the 2019-2020 GM's.

https://www.rangetechnology.com/products/afm-dfm_disabler/

Their website has GMC Yukon and Yukon XL but only allows you to select 5.3L. However, with the Sierra 1500 they have a 6.2L engine option. You may want to message Range directly to ensure you get the correct 2020 GMC Yukon Denali 6.2L model. But it definitely seems they have an offering now for a DFM Disabler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094