2019 Custom Midnight thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reyetwinger

Reyetwinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say this has lag too. There is a slight delay from when I step on the gas to when it does what I want. I had 3 Rams with 5.7's but with the 5 speeds and all with 3.92 rears. I wish my Tahoe went like those did lol. I have no experience with the Dodge 8 speeds though.

JB11

Reaction score
^^^wow that looks great, what’s the p/n for that airdam and was it difficult to swap?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reyetwinger

Reyetwinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The part# is 23365760, it's pretty expensive. I see a lot of people just cut down the one they have. Since the dealer was swapping everything over from my 19 to 20 I just had him put it on since they were taking the front bumper off anyway. I was going to install it on my 2019, I believe you have to remove a few fasteners in the lower front wheel wells and move them out of the way to get access to some of the bolts that hold it on if leaving the bumper on.....since I never got to that point on my 19 that was what I planned to do anyway.

OP
OP
Reyetwinger

Reyetwinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Believe me I have tried to figure out how to get a 4 post lift in there but I don't have the height. I want to get another car, maybe a GTO but I don't have the room. You can never have too big a garage!

Kplawncare

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
C44866EB-7BDF-4C45-8F93-5D21C4B3BF94.jpegwe Have the 2wd midnight edition with 22" wheels we love except the chrome around windows

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz