2017 Yukon xl Denali suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheEngineer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Problem solved!

To recap for anybody in the future. I used strut master conversion kit which comes with front struts to fit, rear coils and shocks, and a light out module for deleting the service suspension light. I lost the module from the original kit so I had to buy an xineering mag ride delete obd module. It is very simple plug and play and worked great. It can be found on their website by googling them.

My only problem was non of this turned off the air ride system which will no longer be attached to a shock and it was hissing loudly. A member on here had a great idea to close loop of the air compressor system. I took the long air line which runs over to the right factory airside shock off of the t piece on the top of the compressor (You have to remove the compressor from the frame). Then I connected the shorter line that went to the left air ride shock back to the t piece making it a closed loop. Like a member above explained this will cause the compressor to think it is filling the air ride and that it is always full.

Hopefully this will be helpful to someone else someday. Thanks for the help from this community. Great work guys.
YouTube Link
2015-2020 Tahoe, Yukon, Escalade Automatic Level Control (ALC) - Air Circuit Bypass for ShockSims

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts