2016 Yukon XL Denali - buffeting/excessive vibration - follow along

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

showtime1k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No...mine is in the shop today for the 3rd time - this time focused on the vibrations from 70-80mph...I am actually considering going to a Yukon from a Yukon XL if I can find one that doesn't have these two major issues.
Did they fix the buffeting at 30mph?

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have non-XL? Still plenty of room? Other than less 3rd row room, any other differences?

Honestly third row room is minor. The main issue is luggage room when third row is up. Behind the seat goes from almost four feet to barely one.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No...mine is in the shop today for the 3rd time - this time focused on the vibrations from 70-80mph...I am actually considering going to a Yukon from a Yukon XL if I can find one that doesn't have these two major issues.

I have had the same vibration issue, never had the buffeting. Did they resolve it? My first complaint was vibration above 70/mi that gradually gets worse the faster I went. 85 feels like the car is going to fall apart. They took the vehicle in and made a repair. Something to do with U Joint loss of index. It didn't resolve my shaking, so GM (replaced) my transmission. It still vibrates but not as much. Curios is they resolved yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts