2016 tahoe the right way.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horlbeck87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Best way to get your 2015-2020 Tahoe/Yukon in the air is a 6-inch lift of your choice, (I've found after 40,000 miles rough country has been cadi like) and some spacers in the front to add an extra 2 inchs.(mine has the max/HD towing package I believe is what it is) Solid 8 inches, Now this works for me because I have the half airbag rear suspension, and it can be adjusted at will. So none of the clown a#% squat BS. Works like a champ and has since I bought it in 16'. As we know the 6 inch lifts these days are meant to bring those front cv's back to factory specs on the angle. Point being is it drives very well with even the stock struts, at 80 plus mph, 1300$ lift, and 30 bucks worth of plastic spacers in the front. And she is my traveler and daily driver, and I drive. Watch your bottom ball joints, if the tires aren't flat and are cutting up, most likely your bottom ball joints are gone or possibly the tops are toast. I run a 20×9 on. 35x12.50r20. With nothing trimmed on the fenders. I found this info very hard to find with alot of mythical wanna be mechanical facts. So I figured it out my self and imagined some one else would find it to be useful information. Cheers

Attachments

• Snapchat-1805527950.jpg
    Snapchat-1805527950.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 50

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos