2016 Tahoe Center console Lid swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdchrgrboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HI, new to forum and have seen some info regarding the size of the wireless mat on the 16 Tahoe's and the iPhone Max and swapping with an Escalade. Question is is it just and easy DIY swap of the lid? I found this online, part # 84195793. Looked around and it looks like the leather version is discontinued. Also ready maybe a Sierra lid?
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Plan on keeping the vehicle a few more years as I only have 60k mile on it and I like being able to lay it on the console

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

I would, however, suggest that you go to GMPartsDirect.com, enter your VIN, and search for the center console lid. I replaced my console lid a few years ago. It wasn't cheap, but cheaper that the local dealers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts