2016 Chevy Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PPV2016

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's going on everyone, just bought a 2016 Chevy Tahoe PPV last month. I am based out of Colorado. Unfortunately, the transmission went out and has to have it rebuilt. It was about 5k for repair. Looking to working the cosmetic aspects: purchase a center console, find options for the Bluetooth, installing cable latches for the rear doors, patching spotlight holes and power window switch for the rear doors! Will share photos soon!

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's going on everyone, just bought a 2016 Chevy Tahoe PPV last month. I am based out of Colorado. Unfortunately, the transmission went out and has to have it rebuilt. It was about 5k for repair. Looking to working the cosmetic aspects: purchase a center console, find options for the Bluetooth, installing cable latches for the rear doors, patching spotlight holes and power window switch for the rear doors! Will share photos soon!
Do you have the tactical console that police use or did they remove it before selling it?

OP
OP
P

PPV2016

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m looking for the civilian console. It just came without one unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9