2015i Wireless Phone Charging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eli_inc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This could be a nice option for anyone who wants to use the wireless phone charging but does not have a compatible phone or case. Duracell Powermat is selling these "charging rings" to use at some Starbucks stores with wireless charging on the tables. I assume you could get one of these and keep it in the car and just use it as needed and you won't have any wires and if you need to pick up your phone you can. Just a thought.

http://www.duracellpowermat.com/duracellpowermat-iphone6/

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I recall what was compatible the Apple products and wireless charging, the duracell was on the list. Cool find and worth ten bucks to try.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found an option that works with my iPhone 6. Its really similar to the other wireless receiver card but it actually works to charge on the center console of the Yukon.

Click Me.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great option for the Iphone6. The iphone 6+ w/case doesn't sit flat on the wireless charging pad...

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great option for the Iphone6. The iphone 6+ w/case doesn't sit flat on the wireless charging pad...

I'm not at all surprised about that. The 6 is a pretty tight fit. Just another reason to get the more reasonably sized phone. ;)

hayekhm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wireless receiver case for iPhone 6 that is compatible with Yukon Denali 2015

Hi everybody,
Looking for your Cooperation to find a tested Wireless receiver case for iPhone 6 that is compatible with Yukon Denali 2015
Kindly share the brand case name & Link

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Looking for your Cooperation to find a tested Wireless receiver case for iPhone 6 that is compatible with Yukon Denali 2015
Kindly share the brand case name & Link

Does it need to be built into the case or can it just fit under the case?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Just found this one. I have no idea if it'll work in the Denali. One of the downsides of the wireless charging pad in the car is that it requires precise placement of the wireless receiver and, because it's inset into the armrest, if the receiver's not positioned properly you probably won't be able to move it so it does.

Here's another

Last edited:

hayekhm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does it need to be built into the case or can it just fit under the case?

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Just found this one. I have no idea if it'll work in the Denali. One of the downsides of the wireless charging pad in the car is that it requires precise placement of the wireless receiver and, because it's inset into the armrest, if the receiver's not positioned properly you probably won't be able to move it so it does.

Here's another

Since your current car is Yukon Denali, what is stopping to check & test with your Denali.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since your current car is Yukon Denali, what is stopping to check & test with your Denali.

Only that I've already got a wireless charging solution that works. I'm using the receiver card I linked in post 4 of this thread and it's working perfectly. It's not built into the case but tucks up inside it pretty nicely. I did order one of the second case I linked. I think I'd prefer a little cleaner look than I have now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts