2015 YukonSLT Road Trippin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xmas road trip of about 800 miles each way. Way 1 done no issue but went from avg 21.4 on same trip I just got 19.0 on since I added a Range. Need to get this AFM tuned out once and for all.

Last edited:

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, the wind today shot my mileage. The afm on the K2 does give a noticable mpg increase per blackbear, but I tuned it out anyway. Im about to drop back my pedal sense setting as 20% is too much with the 6.2 - Im breaking loose all over the place and essentially have to drive with my big toe. Probably will do 7%...

OP
OP
the 18th letter

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it back home and return trip went well. One question at what point do the fans come on? I mentioned in another thread that my temp gauge always reads well below 210 on normal highway driving in anything other than summer weather. At a rest stop temps rose to 210 but fans didn’t come on and temps went back down once I started driving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo