2015 Yukon Rear Seat DVD - No Power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Danger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just an update, replaced the ribbon and still no power to the rear display. I even tried to use the old ribbon and turned it around but no luck. The fuse in the panel is good as well. Starting to think the panel itself is shot. We bought this vehicle used and didnt even realize the RSE didnt work. Sucks because my kiddos really want to watch movies. Any help would be appreciated! If I cant figure it out I will have to buy a whole new unit

Well, the dealership is supposed to check it out next week, when it goes in for tint. Didnt sound like I had to pay anything since we purchased the Denali not even 30 days ago so fingers crossed they fix it free of charge, which they should!

Johnny Danger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I got it into the dealership. Since we purchased the Denali not even 30 days ago, they are going to replace the entire unit. I really wish the new ribbon did the trick but atleast they are going to replace the whole thing. So anybody need a brand new ribbon?! lol...I will only charge shipping since I have no use for it now. Like $2-$3. Let me know guys!

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put it in the glovebox, you may need it later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave