2015 Yukon Denali XL tuning?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JIMS SVT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We recently purchased a 2015 Yukon Denali Xl. Shortly after bring it home we noticed the trans has a laggy/paused 1-2 shift. The dealer performed the updated fluid but the issue is still there. They claim it is operating normal. But there’s no way it it norma. Is there any custom tuning available to make this issue go away? Also would like to do the afm delete. Thanks for any help

Jimmy

G00se

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jim - mine had the same issue. I ordered a Blackbear tune take care of this issue and increase performance, which it did well. There's also Diablo, Hypertech and probably others besides Blackbear that could help alleviate your issue. And the extra power adds a bit more fun.

OP
OP
J

JIMS SVT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jim - mine had the same issue. I ordered a Blackbear tune take care of this issue and increase performance, which it did well. There's also Diablo, Hypertech and probably others besides Blackbear that could help alleviate your issue. And the extra power adds a bit more fun.
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that someone else had this issue and was able to resolve it with a tune.

Ace Boogie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Black Bear EFILive AutoCal Tuning System im selling. Used once to tune my 2010 Tahoe but recently sold truck. Selling for $199 w/ Free Priority shipping. Let me know.

IMG_3790.jpg IMG_3789.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts