2015 Yukon Denali vs 2015 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa dude..
Please stop with that nonsense.
Lets back away a little and look at my past purchases before you brand me ignorant.

You're taking things way too personally ... no one called you ignorant.

You did throw in the comment about the bailout, which has nothing to do with this conversation ... that's why I used the word silly. Hardly worth taking offense to.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have always defended the bail out because it kept hundreds of thousands of people employed, and millions from suffering collateral damage. It was far and away the right thing for our Government to do. Having said that, it does demonstrate that GM wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it came choosing what products in their line to invest in, and what to not invest in.

That was the reasoning for that comment.

I'm far from a brand loyalist.
I buy GM trucks to drive in the winter because I store my Ford. I like my nice trucks nice. I also drive a GM truck in the winter because I like the change up. BUT, when it comes to comparing, my opinion is far from brand tribalism. Owning both gives me the luxury, and the unique RIGHT to compare without some perceived prejudice, don't you agree?
The tribalism comment was as good as calling me ignorant, which I am far from being.

I like everyone here, including you Serge.

Last edited:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Declaring bankruptcy would not have killed gm.

Unions did not want to see the end of the tunnel.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like everyone here, including you Serge.

happy-derpina.png

Seriously tho, silly does not mean ignorant. :cheers:

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure if you compare the 2015 Tahoe to the Expedition you would get similar results. I find Ford's interior very plastic-y just by tapping it, particularly the dashboard. And I see they are going to live and die by the Ecoboost V6 now.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. The truck is very cheap looking and in desperate need of a major update.
As far as the Eco-boost, with a torque curve this early and this flat, I would move all of my chips to the center of the table with the engine myself.
It's very similar to the new GM 6.2L.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5XoM7pvqFM

Last edited:

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Ecoboost V6

Any V6

Yawn

X2.

Again, won't debate any further on aluminum. I know you would love to sit here all day and express that you've read every article on the new F-150 and can push your F-150 Best pickup ever agenda.

And by the way, anytime someone throws out the "bailout" is a last ditch effort to prove a point. Much like the Democrats throwing out "racist". Not needed here.

/ExitThread

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts