2015 Yukon Denali Satellite Radio No XM Reception

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reath1

Reaction score
Did quite a bit of searching and haven't found much. Last week we started getting the message "No XM Reception"- "Signal May Be Blocked".

Saw instances of the antenna leaking on the models with the painted cover but ours is black.

Had them send a refresher signal but no luck on that either. FM reception is still working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think people had problems with corroded antenna wires as well could be your problem and FM radio antenna is on rear quarter glass

OP
OP
R

reath1

Reaction score
I read several "corroded connection" posts but the ones I saw were associated with the painted covers. Not sure what the difference would be though. FM reception is perfect. It's just the XM that has issues. Thanks.

WiscoGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am am having the exact same issue with my 2015 GMC Yukon Denali, were you able to get this resolved? If so, what was the cause and how did you repair it? Thanks!

WiscoGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did quite a bit of searching and haven't found much. Last week we started getting the message "No XM Reception"- "Signal May Be Blocked".

Saw instances of the antenna leaking on the models with the painted cover but ours is black.

Had them send a refresher signal but no luck on that either. FM reception is still working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
I am am having the exact same issue with my 2015 GMC Yukon Denali, were you able to get this resolved? If so, what was the cause and how did you repair it? Thanks!

OP
OP
R

reath1

Reaction score
The cause was the antenna. Change it with the correct one and you'll be good to go.

WiscoGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The cause was the antenna. Change it with the correct one and you'll be good to go.
Thank you! I had to replace the engine temp sensor and unhooked the battery. Once I got everything set and started up the truck, the XM Radio was working again. Thanks for letting me know what my next step will be if this happens again.