2015 Tahoe LT - New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockoC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Last summer (2022), I bought a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT with a little over 37K miles from a friend who simply 'never' drove it. I feel I got lucky. It is black with a black leather interior and 2nd-row captain's chairs (those clinched the sale). This is my first Chevy and first full-size SUV. I've owned an F350 and several Ford Explorers, and have zero complaints with them, but I think I'm a big (Chevy) SUV guy now. When it's time for a new vehicle, I'll definitely test-drive the Expedition but won't be surprised if I go with another Tahoe. I've put about 10,000 miles on it over the past year and have zero complaints. Other than new brakes all around and two oil changes, I've only paid for gas.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Last summer (2022), I bought a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT with a little over 37K miles from a friend who simply 'never' drove it. I feel I got lucky. It is black with a black leather interior and 2nd-row captain's chairs (those clinched the sale). This is my first Chevy and first full-size SUV. I've owned an F350 and several Ford Explorers, and have zero complaints with them, but I think I'm a big (Chevy) SUV guy now. When it's time for a new vehicle, I'll definitely test-drive the Expedition but won't be surprised if I go with another Tahoe. I've put about 10,000 miles on it over the past year and have zero complaints. Other than new brakes all around and two oil changes, I've only paid for gas.
Welcome!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Let's hope that our Raiders don't suck again this year.

OP
OP
RockoC

RockoC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Let's hope that our Raiders don't suck again this year.
Thank you! I look forward to participating when I have time. This is an excellent resource and the first place I look for help. I haven't taken any pictures of the Tahoe yet...but I will.

One of the benefits of being a lifelong Raiders fan and I'm (unfortunately) serious when I say that I expect them to suck. Taking horrible and undisciplined personal fouls that extend our opponent's drives and usually lead to their winning score, getting torched in the secondary, happily letting crappy teams break their historic losing streaks or middling players/rookies set career personal bests, failing to convert 3rd and shorts that would allow us to run out the clock, etc. etc. etc. Think Tyler Bagent two weeks ago, the Rams and Colts wins last year...and, basically, 17 or 18 of the last 21 years. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Raiders and always will, but I can't get as wrapped up as I used to, only to be crushed repeatedly. I have the Sunday Ticket and watch them every week, I just manage my expectations.

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Orlando! Growing up in Miami made me a Dolphins fan. I had a student season pass that cost $10. You sat in the end zone of the old Orange Bowl. Back in the 60's I watched the Raiders beat the old Dolphins 40 to 0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts