2015 Denali Key Fobs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06 Taco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We just purchase a 2015 Denali and my wife would like to buy a spare key and remote control fob.
The dealer that we bought the Denali from told us that only two fobs can assigned to a vehicle. I read that up to eight keys can be assigned thru the "teenage" settings tab in the vehicle settings menu. I looked for the "teenage" settings but it appears that I don't have that software menu loaded onto my truck.
Has any one added remote control fobs to their vehicles? How did you program them? And where did you purchase them?
Thanks

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never heard of that issue. I had more fob remotes made for 2016 Tahoe a couple of years ago. Got them from Car and Truck Remotes. Had the dealer program it. The number for Car and Truck Remotes is 866 690 4308.

We just purchase a 2015 Denali and my wife would like to buy a spare key and remote control fob.

The dealer that we bought the Denali from told us that only two fobs can assigned to a vehicle. I read that up to eight keys can be assigned thru the "teenage" settings tab in the vehicle settings menu. I looked for the "teenage" settings but it appears that I don't have that software menu loaded onto my truck.
Has any one added remote control fobs to their vehicles? How did you program them? And where did you purchase them?
Thanks

OP
OP

06 Taco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Gary,
I'll give Car and Truck Remotes a call. Do you happen to remember what the dealer charge to program the remotes?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gary,
I'll give Car and Truck Remotes a call. Do you happen to remember what the dealer charge to program the remotes?

As I recall around 120 bucks. I did not feel comfortable having anyone else do it.

cireallin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to replace a lost key fob on my Tahoe a few years back. I purchased one online and the dealer programmed it for me. I later found the lost fob and now I have 3 working fobs. Cost me around $150 if I remember correctly.

Lalo

Reaction score
I have bought a couple key fobs from ebay 1midatlanticlocksmith one for my Denali and one for my Daughters 2017 Impala they can even cut the hidden emergency key from a picture , then had the dealer program the Denali's remote , the Impala's remote I was able to program at home . I think The remote was $89 for genuine GM remote and I think they also sell knockoffs cheaper .