2014 Tahoe???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We launched the new cadillac cts at my job. I worked with the gm corporate guys that send all the cars to the shows and they could not share anything.There is no real info on the trucks yet other than the pickups which you can find online.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beltboy1,

I know the anticipation is killing you. LOL. That information has not been released yet.

:)

Jennifer T,
GM Customer Care

It's killing me more! My wife and I really really need something bigger ASAP but I don't want to get a '13 when the 14s are coming out.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's killing me more! My wife and I really really need something bigger ASAP but I don't want to get a '13 when the 14s are coming out.

Hey there chadandhistahoe,

When the 2014 Tahoe/Yukon do become available to test drive, GM Customer Care would be more than happy to set you up for a test drive with the closest dealer located near you. Also, if you decide that you must have the 2014 Tahoe/Yukon we can always to a vehicle locate!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.,
GM Customer Care

beltboy1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok it's June. Is the new yukon going to Ever show itself? I hit 100k miles today and ready to buy something new! Why can't they tell us when or what car show will debut they new design?

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok it's June. Is the new yukon going to Ever show itself? I hit 100k miles today and ready to buy something new! Why can't they tell us when or what car show will debut they new design?

Hello beltboy1,

I know the anticipation is brutal but I do have some news. Start up for production on the 2014 Yukon will start in early July of 2013 and it takes roughly six to eight weeks to start seeing them in the dealer lots.

I hope this helps,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bawhahahah. U believe that......they haven't even unveiled it yet.

They unveiled the Sierra months ago and it's just hitting the dealers this week.

I worked with the gm guru's on the cts unveil. They are holding off on the nnnbs for some reason.

beltboy1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hmmm.. I agree . Production should never start prior to promoting! Is it really too much to ask for a date of showing or unvail? I may be willing to fly out somewhere if I knew when and where. Just saying it basically sucks. Not anticipation any more, rather frustration!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE