2014-2018 Brake Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was at a intersection on busy Alton Road. Was waiting at a red light when the car in front of me decided to make a right turn. I inched up to the red light when my Hoe took longer to stop then usual. Thankfully the Leo crossing the street was on his phone looking in the other direction so he never saw anything. It was close call. My heart was racing when that happened.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was at a intersection on busy Alton Road. Was waiting at a red light when the car in front of me decided to make a right turn. I inched up to the red light when my Hoe took longer to stop then usual. Thankfully the Leo crossing the street was on his phone looking in the other direction so he never saw anything. It was close call. My heart was racing when that happened.

Gary, you could of whipped your phone out pulled up TYF real quick and said to him, ‘look officer.... i was just reading about a brake problem on my truck when I almost ran you over!’

Hehe

JrKinger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was just telling my wife something is up with these brakes right before the recall hit. Scheduling to get it in soon.

TanDyl1125

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just took mine in this am for the recall. In and out in less than 40min. 4 or 5 lined up behind me for the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took longer to get to my dealership, then to do the software update. Lol

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I read about the recall yesterday as well. Need to get it scheduled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts