2013 Yukon Denali 72K kms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phartsmuch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I finally convinced the wife to retire her 2005 Yukon Denali with 455K kms on it That's around 283k miles to you yanks LOL

We picked up a 2013 Yukon Denali with 72K kms again thats around 45k miles to you yanks :)

Paid just over 32K plus taxes Canadian for it not sure what that is in American these days some place over 10 bucks and some place less than 30k

Good truck no rust full service history one owner no accidents everything works rides like it brand new
Cant help thinking i may have over paid a little on it but considering the condition and history i feel its worth it
Got the aftermarket warranty with it 4 years or 80K kms whatever comes first covers everything even electronics etc.
Paid 3k for the warranty but considering the amount of time i have spent underneath the old 2005 replacing brake line trany lines oil cooler and gas lines wheel bearings etc etc
I thought 3 k was worth it just not to have to crawl underneath it for the next 4 years

Anything i should be watching out for at the 72K kms/45K mile mark ?

OP
OP
P

Phartsmuch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check trans fluid. Air shocks in rear along with air compressor. Age more than miles gets to those.
Already got a time setup with my trany guy to do a complete fluid change on the trany transfer case and front and rear diffs
Changed every 60k kms on the old 05 and it still has the original trans etc and never had a problem

Shocks i was hoping would last longer but if they need replaced at least it will be covered
Went through 3 sets of rears and 1 set of front and 3 compressors on the 05

I di a lot of towing with a 6000lb trailer so i expect thats why i went through so many shocks and compressors

Not going to tow as much or as heavy with the 2013 mostly atv's and snowmobiles and the odd trip to Homedepot for lumber

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Check/replace all fluids, check any grease or CV joint boots for deterioration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts