2012 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
It depends on if people constantly step on them. I have Weathertech in my Yukon XL and my Sequoia. Both have areas that are deformed by my rugged crew (5 kids). I have had them in for less than 1 year. Regardless, I just think it is normal wear; I will replace them in a few years with the same thing.

Interesting, if it happens to a mat of mine, at least I'll know to possibly expect it. :whymewhyme:

My brother was ordered by his wife to purchase WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit mats for her 2013 Chevy Tahoe after she saw the ones in my Chevy Tahoe. I'll keep my mouth shut and see if anyone mentions any mat problems on down the road.

njracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another thumbs up for WeatherTech!

I purchased my set for my 2011 Suburban and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Not only are they super easy to clean but my cargo liner paid for itself not long after I bought it. I needed some mulch for the yard and went to a local place where they would load up bags of the stuff into your car or truck. I guess some of the stuff I bought was a bit wet because there was a bunch of blackish water all over the liner and on the big drop cloth I had back there.

If not for the Weathertec liner, I would have had to pay someone to try and get the carpet in the back clean and not smelling like mulch.

The liner also saved my carpet again last week when I had to go pick up a replacement motor for my street bike. It seems the motor still had a bit of anti freeze in it and it leaked out. Once again, the liner saved my carpet.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daily Bread