2012 LTZ, Mcgaughys 7"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arctictwist

Reaction score
Picked up a 2012 LTZ suburban. Ive been looking over lifts and was going to go with the fabtech 6" but saw some negatives on drive angles and the rear kit not being that great. Came across the McGaughys 7" kit. I like that its no weld and i dont have to cut up the differential. Anything im going to need with it? I saw in the instructions for the fabtech that driveline angles might be too far off and require a cv axle. Does this kit avoid that? Its not noted in their instructions.

Will It sit level or need a spacer?

Why does the autoride kit come with struts? Do i just not use them or are they a necessary part of the lift and i just dont use the magnaride front ones?

Also, they dont give much for recommendation on wheel size, just this
You must use at least a minimum size of a 17” wheel, 8” wide. The rim’s maximum back space allowed is 4 5/8“

Im looking at going 20" with 35" tires. Any input on width and backspace? I think thats all. Thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts