2011 Tahoe Z71 with 129,000 miles. Buy or no??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 07 z71 with 112k that I'll sell ya!

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an 11 Tahoe with 121k miles. Had no proof transmission fluid was ever changed but seen signs that other maintenance was done regularly. I did the AFM delete shortly after purchase. Have had no engine issues so far. In fact, I never even changed my belts and dont see cracks or anything yet (currently at 176k miles). My oil sensor went bad, that was the only issue I ever had besides rough idle after cleaning throttle body. Car issues....Its all hit or miss. I made sure I changed all fluids after purchase and made sure all was well. I do have a tranny fluid leak which I been dealing with and some shutter issues. If I could do it again, I would definitely buy one with similar mileage but would make sure I can get better proof of maintenance history especially with transmission.

Regarding technology in car, its all OLD, ALL OLD! I ended up replacing the navi and was one of the best investments I ever made. The back up camera is super basic, no line assistance and even when you connect aftermarket HU, the camera is still very limited but does what it needs to do. If i could start over, I would get a basic tahoe with no navi, no back up and add all that aftermarket which will function better and overall price of truck will be cheaper to start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907