2011 Tahoe LTZ Rear Camera Gridlines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Welderfarv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought an 11 Tahoe LTZ with the full screen Nav stereo and i dont see gridlines in the backup camera screen. Is it a setting that can be turned on or is it not an option?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought an 11 Tahoe LTZ with the full screen Nav stereo and i dont see gridlines in the backup camera screen. Is it a setting that can be turned on or is it not an option?
if it is the stock radio then yes, if it is aftermarket maybe not depends on what configuration was used.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is the stock radio but how do i turn it on
it has to be in the menu some where, i yanked that archaic junk out and put in a more modern radio like the 2nd day I had the truck.
just poke around the menu I am sure it's there somewhere, there are 2 manuals 1 for the vehicle and a 2nd manual for the nav radio
either can be found on the gm website, I believe the nav manual is easier to find by looking up the acadia

OP
OP
W

Welderfarv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The only option I have in “rear camera options in to turn it on or off. Maybe mine Tahoe doesn’t offer it. Thanks guys

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
The 12, 13 & 14 got the HDD Navi with the option to turn on active grid lines in the Navi. It’s in the same option menu as the selector to switch off the symbols, but not on 07-11.

The solution is to add the 12-14 HDD (hard drive based) over the DVD based 07-11 Navi here … https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thr...-navigation-radio-but-theres-problems.105739/

or swap in a preloved plug n play clone the Advent OGM 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019