2010 Tahoe/Calling all A/C Experts light blinking 2 times not 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeFizz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you in advance for your help.

2010 Tahoe.

A/C light blinking 3 times. discovered rear A/C leaking. Installed rear block off kit. Evacuated system, went to charge the system. A/C light now blinking twice and compressor won't come on. The compressor did come on when I tried to charge it before I put the block off kit in.

I was able to put one can of freon in the system before I tried to turn it on. Light just keeps blinking twice.

I did double check that I blocked off the correct lines.

Does anyone know how to jump the low pressure switch, it has three wires.

Only thing I can think it is.

Any other thoughts?

Thank you

Mike

TahoeLTZ13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. My repair shop says it is the rear A/C lines leaking & the repair could be $1100. They suggested just using a GM P/U rear a/c block off fix. which means no rear a/c.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you in advance for your help.

2010 Tahoe.

A/C light blinking 3 times. discovered rear A/C leaking. Installed rear block off kit. Evacuated system, went to charge the system. A/C light now blinking twice and compressor won't come on. The compressor did come on when I tried to charge it before I put the block off kit in.

I was able to put one can of freon in the system before I tried to turn it on. Light just keeps blinking twice.

I did double check that I blocked off the correct lines.

Does anyone know how to jump the low pressure switch, it has three wires.

Only thing I can think it is.

Any other thoughts?

Thank you

Mike
if this is the digital screen type , try resetting the computer by disconnecting the battery use the nut to disconnect it instead of the post (to prevent the post from getting damaged)

also make sure the temperature is correct if it says 32F or less or -- that could also be the issue (the on screen display for outside temp) also check the IAT it must be also correct for the A/C

this will cause it to fail to work and give an error

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518