2010 suburban rear entertainment monitors and rear climate control screen not turning on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rvsatx210

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone so the other day I was trying to play a movie for my kids but the rear monitors didn't turn on the just stayed off. Then this morning I turned on the heater but the vents in the rear were blowing cold air and we couldn't change the temp in the back because the rear climate control screen wouldn't turn on either. I'm not sure if the problem with the screens is because of the same problem or what but if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will check the fuses and see if that might be it. No I live in Texas.
If memory serves, if the controller went bad, a new one has to be programmed to the vehicle. A used one will work if the donor has the same options as yours. Verify this as my memory is not so clear on this anymore.

OP
OP
rvsatx210

rvsatx210

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I pulled the fuses for the RSE and rear HVAC and they still looked good so I tried having the screens on again and they came on same with the rear HVAC. I don't know what made them turn on but it seems to be working fine now.