2008 tahoe ppv SEO 6j7 wire hunt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadrian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum I have a 2008 chevy tahoe ppv. I have the manual as well and I'm looking for the SEO 6j7 green/red 12v wire to activate the flasher high beams. I found the loop of blunt cuts but this is all I can find but I don't see a green/red wire only 2 shades of solid green... Am I missing something? Thank you

20180625_172707.jpg

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s there, not in that bundle but higher up. Took me a while to find mine too.

OP
OP
Canadrian

Canadrian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s there, not in that bundle but higher up. Took me a while to find mine too.
Oh really .. So it's in another bundle?? Should I look under the radio or more so on the passenger side?

OP
OP
Canadrian

Canadrian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine was under the radio closer to the driver side
Hmm ok I guess I'll have another look am I looking for another bundle or just a single wire? Does the pic I took look familiar for what these exact wires are for as there's no label on these ones?

LanceD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and this pic I took was on the driver's side as well..

Those are for the speakers I believe. Just dig around the same place those wires are coming from. It’s probably taped up there

OP
OP
Canadrian

Canadrian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's there trust me, mine had a petty blue connector attached, It's a real hoot once you get her hooked up!

How about some pictures of your unit?
Thank you I'll look and update soon! I'm thinking of blacking out the wheels only because I'm not a fan of chrome.

20180622_205412.jpg 20180609_183918.jpg

OP
OP
Canadrian

Canadrian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have an update, I found the green/red wire It was in the 6j3 harness. So I put 12v to it and it didn't do anything keys on as well. But then I looked up front drivers side by the top corner of the radiator and found an external soundoff signal etrr00-p headlight flasher.... So I reconnected the wires to power and it controls the high beam wig wags.

Why would this have an aftermarket flasher if I have the SEO 6j7 provision? Anyways I'm just going to wire a switch to this and I'll have front wig wags for now but no rear tail flash..

20180630_165536.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e