2007+ Yukon/Tahoe LED Taillights Smoked Out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THIS IS A POST FOR SOMETHING I HATE TO GIVE UP BUT MUST DO IT! These are a LIKE NEW set of Eagle Eye LED tail lights for an 07+ Tahoe or Yukon! THESE THINGS WILL CHANGE THE WHOLE LOOK OF YOUR TRUCK! They are literally in like new condition. These lights are in perfect working condition, and will get you lots of compliments as they did when I had them on my truck. The reason for the sale is because I live in California and smoking out your tail lights has become the biggest deal out here, almost had my truck impounded last month for it and had to bail out the case for 470$! So pretty much thanks to the ridiculous laws in Cali I have to sell one of my favorite mods. Tail lights are bright as hell and look GREAT! Willing to ship these....SELLING FOR $225 obo SHIPPED! These are in the original box and ready to ship to you! FEEL FREE TO PM ME OR CALL ME (818)987-6933 FOR ANY QUESTIONS! DONT HESITATE TO MAKE AN OFFER! THANKS FOR LOOKING!

A FEW PICS ON MY TRUCK:
DSC05017-NOPLATES.jpg
IMG_1887.jpg
IMG_1889.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tinted them. They look dark but when u are on the break these Leda r so bright it's as if they rnt tinted. It's a film tint you can always get it removed n put on a lighter shade or I can do it for an interested buyer...I do tints as a side job

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have the same problem you do then. Don't want em tinted, but still dark. Gotta buy them like that, so I don;t give the cops a reason to pull me over.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have the same problem you do then. Don't want em tinted, but still dark. Gotta buy them like that, so I don;t give the cops a reason to pull me over.

If you are intrested I'll frying them for you a darker shade....usually I'd charge 80$ but I'll trying the lights n ship them for 250$...or make an offer just gotta move these!!!

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would be your lowest price shipped?

If you purchase by Friday, ill ship them out same day for 205. Ill drop the price 20$...thats a smokin deal! These things are pretty much brand new, it usually costs almost 100$ just to tint them out.

This deal goes for anyone if purchased by this friday 1/28/11 I will ship them to our door 205$!

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price reduction!!!! If purchased by friday will sell and ship for 200$ firm!! Must move these this week!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz