2007 Yukon 5.3 Flex fuel supply line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QDaddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After smelling gas and getting worried, I decided to drop the tank and take a look... WOW. My fuel pump was wrecked with corrosion and a line just about to puke. The only way to remove the fuel supply line from the hard line was to cut off the connector, so I am screwed. I REALLY don't want to pay the $50+ bucks for a new line when all I need are the connectors, so I hit Amazon. I have found some Dorman connectors, but there are too many to choose from. Could one of you gurus please clue me into what size connectors I will need to get my Yuk back in the green?

It is the fuel supply line (larger pipe on a 2 pipe fuel pump) that runs almost straight down to the metal fuel supply line where it connects with a 90° elbow. My understanding is it is a 3/8" line, 3/8" connector at the fuel pump and 5/16" 90° at the metal hard line. How am I doing? Any help, tips, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Just to add a bit more clarity...
http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.c...DRXL-SLE/PIPE-Fuel-Line/2990539/24100442.html

OP
OP
Q

QDaddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Through trial and error, I have found that both connectors are 3/8" just in case someone else has this issue.

Now the new question is.... where to get a replacement hard line going up to the injectors? With all the manipulation and corrosion, mine has cracked.

contraption22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am just about to go through this myself. Could you provide the Dorman part numbers you used?

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts