2007 Suburban LT - Buzzing sound from Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackbeast03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same prob...

I have the exact same problem, with the same Bose system....did you ever find a fix for yours?

jmgak47

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check your grounds as already stated. Also you you should try grounding the outside of your headunit and amp to the closest solid ground, has fixed lots of ground loop issues for people.

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I have found in vehicles doing audio work sometimes the vehicle would have a battery or alternator going bad causing an overcharge condition. Sometimes the radio can pick this up.

Mike C

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interesting how many things I find out when I take care of the lovely ladies BURB and i get to drive it based on it needin gmaintenance taken care of (tires, oil change, etc.).

While driving, there is a Buzzing sound coming from the Radio, most noticeable at the rear doors, it appears it is coming out of the rear door speakers. As you accelerate, the buzzing sound follows the RPM range of the truck, gets lower when the truck downshifts. If I turn the radio off, of course the sound is gone. I can REALLY hear it with the Volume is at the lowest setting, (no radio noise coming out of the speakers), the buzzing sound is now VERY NOTICEABLE and totally annoying.

I do have the OEM BOSE Stereo system with the Rear DVD player in the BURB.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Hello, I have an 2007 suburban with the same problem and silent misfiring coils where you can't feel the engine shaking, So I hooked up a scan tool and went to the live data option and seen when the buzzing started I noticed I had 3 bad coils, I changed the coil and the noise went away and so did the stabilitrack message

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu