2005 Yukon XL-3rd Row seat storage bag - FINALLY found one!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the 1st issues that bugged me was having no good storage container for my 3rd row seat.
I was considering a boat canvass shop to fabricate a durable bag.......

I was at an Autozone store, and noticed this box. I glanced at the picture / measurements.
" BAM " !! Heavy duty / water proof / exterior design / 54" x 20" x 21".... $50 bucks!!!

one - bag.JPG

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The seat is nearly a perfect fit , just smaller than the bag. Not too difficult to fit the seat inside / ( just a bit awkward )...... The bag opens up pretty wide.

five - bag.JPG

Last edited:

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is an awesome idea. Now what do you do to add the second person to help you manhandle that thing? :rolleyes: (I ask because of the '05 Suburban).

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to double post... But what we typically do is lay down the center row seats, flat, and leave the third row intact when we travel. Gives leg room to the third row, and gives us flat access to things like a cooler or bags of chips.

OP
OP
mountie

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to double post... But what we typically do is lay down the center row seats, flat, and leave the third row intact when we travel. Gives leg room to the third row, and gives us flat access to things like a cooler or bags of chips.
I understand..... My posts are for us people who want to store it in the garage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879