2005 Yukon Denali TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kicknine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2005 Yukon Denali that’s having TPMS issues. The sensors have all been reset and are functioning properly. They give me accurate readings and everything. The problem is, about every 5 minutes I’ve got a sound that comes from the drivers side rear tire area, that sounds like a compressor kicking on, then off after a few seconds. This happens about 10 times and then I get the stupid warning light that appears on my dash. Like I said everything appears to be functioning properly. Any have any ideas, this is driving me crazy.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The warning light is a TPMS warning?

Being a Yukon... I would guess the compressor sound might be more likely to be for air ride suspension.
Sure it is not a compressor trying to compensate for a leaky airbag or air shock?

OP
OP
K

Kicknine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah that’s the only light that ends up coming on. The sensors for the TPMS have been checked and they are all fine. Now whatever they are communicating to, idk if that’s fine. The sensors all display normally, that’s what’s so strange. I guess it could be the air ride suspension. I associated the noise with the TPMS because after it makes the noise a few times the display says “Check Tires Pressure.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos