2005 Tahoe fueling problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, I have a 2005 Tahoe. I have replaced the vapor canister and the purge solenoid but am still having problems putting fuel in the truck. The solenoid is getting a full 12 volts, I checked. What to do next? Start blowing lines out with compressed air? I'm lost and this is frustrating at the pump!!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
So, I have a 2005 Tahoe. I have replaced the vapor canister and the purge solenoid but am still having problems putting fuel in the truck. The solenoid is getting a full 12 volts, I checked. What to do next? Start blowing lines out with compressed air? I'm lost and this is frustrating at the pump!!

Yup. You got charcoal pellets in there somewhere.

pkturpin

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Just started having the same problem filling up at the pump(also a 2005).....JP18 Was there a solution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98