2004 Yukon XL Second row rear seat track

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reidracer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey...

I need a photo or diagram of the passenger side second row captains chair seat track latching mechanism.

Mine doesn't work making access to the third row seat difficult. After looking I found a spring laying loose beside it and the cable to the seat back disconnected.

Looking at the mechanism tells me something is either missing or incorrectly installed. Not knowing what it's supposed to look like makes this like Chinese Arithmetic.

My setup has a cable leading to the seat back frame, another to the seat bottom frame and one across to the opposite track. I believe the latch releases by leaning the seat back forward.

A photo or parts diagram would be a huge help....

Thanks

Reid

ky2015denali

Reaction score
2004 Yukon XL Seat track

With all due respect, this should be in the 2002-2006 section of the Forum if you are expecting an answer.

OP
OP
R

Reidracer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OOPs.... nothing like messing up on your first post to walk into the place looking like an idiot.... Oh well., I'll get over it.... eventually.:sorrysign:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC GUy