2004 Yukon Denali partout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evolove

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you still have the rear inner bumper and the climate control module?

OP
OP
01subCT

01subCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry nothing on the rear bumper it was sold.the climate control module isn't available unfortunately..the vehicle has no doors or windows on it so I won't be selling any electrical modules.with them getting wet an no way to test I don't wanna take any chances.. sorry

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Sorry nothing on the rear bumper it was sold.the climate control module isn't available unfortunately..the vehicle has no doors or windows on it so I won't be selling any electrical modules.with them getting wet an no way to test I don't wanna take any chances.. sorry

Soooo, you're giving them away for free, then?

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure you wanna come to CT an pick it up
Just charge for shipping, with the "it got wet" caveat. If people still want to do it... Well, that's less stuff with which you have to be concerned, no? Charge them $5 extra for gas to the post office, LOL.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just charge for shipping, with the "it got wet" caveat. If people still want to do it... Well, that's less stuff with which you have to be concerned, no? Charge them $5 extra for gas to the post office, LOL.
I've given plenty of stuff away myself. I'd rather give it to someone then throw it away.

Pharaoh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are the running boards still available? What condition are they in?

OP
OP
01subCT

01subCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are black plain running boards nothing fancy.i would have to look them over good for damage.are you local to CT. I don't think I would ship them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17