2004 Tahoe AC question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stallcup

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Passenger side blowing cold driver side blowing hot. I replaced the blend door actuator at the passenger foot well. Now both sides blow hot. Also back to intermittent hot cold but mostly hot from both sides now. Replaced climate control module digital temp control. Where do I go from here?

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are multiple blend doors; the one in the passenger footwell should not be the one to affect driver temperature. And the one you used may be bad. Second, you might check the temperature sensor in the passenger compartment. There is one, right above the driver's head. I do not recall where the others may be.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You replaced the wrong actuator. Now the passenger side is out of cal. The drivers side actuator is in the drivers side area directly above the lower dash cover near the transmission hump. You ahve to remove Instrument Cluster to get to the screws of the lower dash cover. You will need to replace that actuator and do a full recal of actuators.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10