2004 GMC Yukon XL 2500 4WD - 8.1L !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
https://www.centextruckandauto.com/pre-owned-cars/detail/2004-GMC-YUKON-2500-XL/320616

Not mine. A local dealer in the Austin, TX area (Dripping Springs) is selling this one.

I did a pre purchase inspection on this one (cost me $199, yikes!). I ended up passing on it, not because there was anything seriously wrong with it, but because I decided I was really after something newer. It did have some seepages and some minor issues. It looks from the photos like he's fixed a few things since I took it for a test drive. Headliner is new. Running boards and third row seat are missing.

I visited this dealer to check out a bunch of trucks including a 2007 Yukon XL 2500 that sold. When I went there, Mike (the owner) showed me this 8.1L 2500. It wasn't for sale yet - he said to come back when it was ready.

I test drove it and it's amazing. There is just nothing else like the 8.1L. Maybe I should have picked it up after all? Ah well.

It's a fair price. It may need some very minor work but you can negotiate any issues directly with Mike.

Post here if you've picked it up! DM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Bart Hinder

Reaction score
https://www.centextruckandauto.com/pre-owned-cars/detail/2004-GMC-YUKON-2500-XL/320616

Not mine. A local dealer in the Austin, TX area (Dripping Springs) is selling this one.

I did a pre purchase inspection on this one (cost me $199, yikes!). I ended up passing on it, not because there was anything seriously wrong with it, but because I decided I was really after something newer. It did have some seepages and some minor issues. It looks from the photos like he's fixed a few things since I took it for a test drive. Headliner is new. Running boards and third row seat are missing.

I visited this dealer to check out a bunch of trucks including a 2007 Yukon XL 2500 that sold. When I went there, Mike (the owner) showed me this 8.1L 2500. It wasn't for sale yet - he said to come back when it was ready.

I test drove it and it's amazing. There is just nothing else like the 8.1L. Maybe I should have picked it up after all? Ah well.

It's a fair price. It may need some very minor work but you can negotiate any issues directly with Mike.

Post here if you've picked it up! DM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!
So what happened? I thought I had the last 8.1L on the planet:

I'm in Leander, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.