2003 GMC Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nyjetfan21

Reaction score
I have a 2003 GMC Yukon. Recently when I try to get out of my passenger side front door the door lock would not unlock or door would not open from inside or outside. All my other doors and door locks work fine. Any help would greatly be appreciated thank you

mijohnst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that you can't unlock it with the keyfob? Or you can't get the door to unlock at all?

OP
OP
N

Nyjetfan21

Reaction score
I thought it would be that as well is there any videos on how to do it and any place on where to get the right part that I need. When I look up the part there are so many different options they have what should I order just a heads up my window still rolls up and down as well I don’t know if that means anything

jwth

Reaction score
Ive had lock problems on several doors on my 2003 Yukon as well.
Got mad and took the lock actuator motors out and apart to see what gives.
Everything worked, but the gears were dry, so I lubed them up with some silicone grease and
Viola!! they healed themselves, been working fine since.
Might be dry inside the little gear box, beat buying replacements and just took a little time.

OP
OP
N

Nyjetfan21

Reaction score
I didnt get a chance to take panel off cause its been cold out. Ill keep u all posted when I do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy