Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeremiah_Yukon02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
alright guys i just installed new injectors (OEM) and now my truck has a random cylinder misfire (P0300) under hard acceleration and at idle sometimes, I've heard that it could be fixed with a camshaft position sensor relearn but i'm not exactly sure and honestly i don't have the money to throw parts at it.

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright guys i just installed new injectors (OEM) and now my truck has a random cylinder misfire (P0300) under hard acceleration and at idle sometimes, I've heard that it could be fixed with a camshaft position sensor relearn but i'm not exactly sure and honestly i don't have the money to throw parts at it.
Should have replaced the injector wiring harness at the same time also. Will need a bidirectional scanner to do the camshaft position relearn.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Find someone on the Tech 2 Owners Map list that is nearby, or someone with a capable bidirectional scanner. Get that crank correlation done, it takes less than 5 minutes if you're a slacker.

What part of the country are you in?

OP
OP
Jeremiah_Yukon02

Jeremiah_Yukon02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Find someone on the Tech 2 Owners Map list that is nearby, or someone with a capable bidirectional scanner. Get that crank correlation done, it takes less than 5 minutes if you're a slacker.

What part of the country are you in?
Yo can you send me a link to that website?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yo can you send me a link to that website?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork