2001 Yukon interior clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woody0731

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did a search couldn't find any info. Does anyone know part number for the clips that hold on the window switch bezel any help will be appreciated. Been looking online and can't find any info. Thanks

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can do a visual search on ebay, but usually the metal clips can just be re-bent with pliers what usually happens is the plastic part just gets eaten up so the metal clip wont hold anymore

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if yours is missing it could be sitting down inside the door frame, you can look down in there with a flashlight or just feel inside.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think my local parts store has them in the general replacement parts section. if you cant find them inside the bottom of your door as suggested check your local craigslist or various other services for part outs. something small and minor like that i usually get lucky and those guys just give those things to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094