20-22-24" ck375 wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sticker shop. Gm sent a letter saying we can no longer sell caps with gmc logo.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man i love these wheels. A set of 22s would be awesome. not sure if id want black or chrome. and wont happen anytime soon either.

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some questions on the 375 for you folks that have these in chrome.

Are the Barrels also chrome plated, or painted? Some pics I see of these, they look sort of grey?

If indeed all chrome, do you folks go to the length of also acquiring chrome plated Tape Weights? I know they can be gotten.
Thanks, Mark

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some questions on the 375 for you folks that have these in chrome.

Are the Barrels also chrome plated, or painted? Some pics I see of these, they look sort of grey?

If indeed all chrome, do you folks go to the length of also acquiring chrome plated Tape Weights? I know they can be gotten.
Thanks, Mark

the are chrome but texture finish. As for chrome tape weights you can buy them but when they come balanced from us usuelly use gray

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have you everr had that truck lowered?

MarkD51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious Felix, what size tires you running with your 22's on the Yukon
Forgive me if this has been answered here before.

If I do this, and go with the 22's, I'm thinking of going with the Nitto 421Q in 285/45-22".

I'm thinking 305/40-22" might be pushing it a bit too much as far as width, and diameter. Don't wish any rub issues at all, nor do I wish cranking the bejesus out of the T Bar Keys, or needing different Keys-Etc.. Don't plan on doing any "Dukes of Hazzard" jumps like the General Lee! LOL

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts