2 Yukon Denali ultimates available, michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called on 2 ultimates, black shorty and white xl. Both available and $10k over sticker. $95k and $99k stickers I believe, Cole gmc portage, near Kalamazoo.
Black I believe was already there and he said white was 8/18 delivery. I talked to Bruce.

Callen841

Reaction score
Yea I called on the white one.. 10k mark up no thanks. I really wish folks would just stop paying these mark ups

OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I called on the white one.. 10k mark up no thanks. I really wish folks would just stop paying these mark ups
That’s the one I was interested in was white xl, I have local dealer will honor gms and her system says October for adaptive cruise control to come back. Thinking I’ll order Denali xl then depending market value of my 21 Tahoe

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to order 2 in the last month on a white XL and both dealers told me on order day 10K over after hounding me to order. I asked them to deliver my message to their manager that they just lost a potential customer for this reason, and when things calm down, i still wont buy from them. As long as people pay it, this will continue.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
GM brand loyalty will suffer from these mark ups and GM is starting to do something about this highway robbery.

Joneill89

Reaction score
I just called on 2 ultimates, black shorty and white xl. Both available and $10k over sticker. $95k and $99k stickers I believe, Cole gmc portage, near Kalamazoo.
Black I believe was already there and he said white was 8/18 delivery. I talked to Bruce.
So they are selling for 105k & 109k?

DarkHorizon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went to order 2 in the last month on a white XL and both dealers told me on order day 10K over after hounding me to order. I asked them to deliver my message to their manager that they just lost a potential customer for this reason, and when things calm down, i still wont buy from them. As long as people pay it, this will continue.
Considering the list of probably hundreds of orders they have, i doubt they care. Dealers are in a hilarious position nowadays where they basically just sit around till an order shows up.. no reason to do any work anymore.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's crazy! I am getting mine for under MSRP- I'm in North Dakota

definitely the outlier - but seems that there are buyers finding these dealerships willing to work with their customers (how rural is your dealership?)

I had a dealer promise me supplier pricing on a Yukon or Tahoe back in November and both orders were placed (only buying one)....and neither order ever appeared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401