2 new moderators have joined the staff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to you both. Burb anytime i have read any one of your 10,000 threads/posts you have always been a stand up guy. Just another reason to stay on the website. I really wish we could plan a TYF meet like 1-2 years in advance so we could all schedule vacation time and meet up. That would be super cool, and I'm sure a blast. Beer, food, conversation, Beer, nice rides, cool peeps, Beer,and then to top it off..... Beer.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i prefer you a smurf Jacob... now you are a Gremlin.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's still blue under that green :D just consider it another layer :D

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to the two biggest post ******:joke:, I mean the two nicest, helpful guys on this or any other forum.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see what you did there :hmm:

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I can't imagine it has anything to do with post count ...

More likely to be because burb and comet are two of the nicest, helpful, and level headed folks one will ever run across.

Thanks for helping out ... this community just got that much better! :Handshake:

Couldn't have said it better! your two a great guys and a pleasure to talk to on these forums....people like you two on here make the difference between gmfs and TYF were family here......No offense gmfs members (im one ;))

Good luck congrats and lets keep the good times rolling!!
:hands::adminpower::Handshake::cheers::gathering: :pepper::signs1::happy160::party36:Hows that for a smiley streak?!?! all relevant i hope!

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Congrats to you both. Burb anytime i have read any one of your 10,000 threads/posts you have always been a stand up guy. Just another reason to stay on the website. I really wish we could plan a TYF meet like 1-2 years in advance so we could all schedule vacation time and meet up. That would be super cool, and I'm sure a blast. Beer, food, conversation, Beer, nice rides, cool peeps, Beer,and then to top it off..... Beer.

That would be absolutely 100% sick...like all the motorcycle groups just one huge tyf meet.....

also Jacob Congrats on the little burb on the way! You need to work on a new sig...one with the new 07 burb as it stands now if you know what i mean;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...You need to work on a new sig...one with the new 07 burb as it stands now if you know what i mean;)

Yeah, I'm waiting to get it nice and cleaned up and some better pics taken of it then a new sig will come :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts