1999 GMC Yukon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LARRY M VANDIVIER

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
help ... ac will not blow cold air put a big can of Freon on in on the low side and still no cold air
also hear the fan blowing but not air to vents .
and getting code on my hand held scanner p0300 what be the issue i know their are so many possible would like to narrow it down.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
help ... ac will not blow cold air put a big can of Freon on in on the low side and still no cold air
also hear the fan blowing but not air to vents .
and getting code on my hand held scanner p0300 what be the issue i know their are so many possible would like to narrow it down.

What are the high and low side pressures? Are you sure you're not getting any other codes? How does the engine sound and drive?

Welcome to the forum Larry. Please tell us a little about your truck.

@Miami-Dade Gary, can you move this to the right forum for our new friend please?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

I cannot personally assist you with this issue, but there are lots of knowledgeable folks here who will chime in with their suggestions and recommendations.

OP
OP
L

LARRY M VANDIVIER

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
1999 Gmc Yukon ac compressor kicks on an off will blow air but is not coming through the vents not 100 on the pressures its putting out any tips would be appreciated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645