1999 2 door chevy tahoe chassis frame parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LARGECRASH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to replace as much of the frame as possible anyone know where I get the parts ?.any help is appreciated.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
To replace a frame you have to remove everything attached and above it. I am assuming you mean suspension parts and steering parts that attach to the frame itself.

You can look at and get what you want from Rock Auto. Get the c/c out.

Is there a particular area you are having problems with or you just want to do a full rebuild on those systems?

OP
OP
L

LARGECRASH

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No my chassis and frames are rusted and would like to replace when I replace my suspension

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That is a very large job to do plus you have to find another frame to replace it with.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You have to really love the body of your rig to do something like that. I do wish you luck and I personally would like to see all the pics every step of the way.

Kary P

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2 door was hit on the driver side. I am also looking for some suspensions parts. Any idea where I can get a front, left side, leaf spring hanger?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My 2 door was hit on the driver side. I am also looking for some suspensions parts. Any idea where I can get a front, left side, leaf spring hanger?

First: Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

Second: 2 door what? C'mon man!

We recommend that you put all your rig(s) info in your signature so we all don’t have to guess at year, make, model, engine size, trans, rear axle locker…….etc. While you may have posted pertinent info in your first post, you may forget to do it again and the info is needed by us anyway. Makes it way easier on all members that attempt to help, to have that info right up front. It is also recommended that you take a pic of your RPO codes, on the inside cover of the glove box, and post that image in your signature. All this info will greatly help those that will try to help with a problem.

If there is any other info, like upgrades, mods or recent mechanical/maintenance work done, that would be helpful in any post as well. Too many times a question is asked by the poster and after about 10 responses we find out that the poster has done recent work to attempt to fix the problem or work that was done that SEEMS not related to the problem.

Kary P

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a 96 Chevy, 5.7, two wheel drive. Since the accident, I decided to take off the flip kit and raise it back up.