1996 Tahoe 2 Door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

I looked at several sources and see none. Gonna be a salvage yard part. If you call one salvage yard they have a locating system they can call out on to other salvage yards and hopefully save you a ton of calls.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

obrien1996

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

I looked at several sources and see none. Gonna be a salvage yard part. If you call one salvage yard they have a locating system they can call out on to other salvage yards and hopefully save you a ton of calls.
I tried Spaldings in Spokane but they could not find any used ones.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were any ever available from the Taiwan Companies? I would sorta think Somebody has a container full of them out on the farm. Brother in law of JC Whitney or something similar. I mean alot of the 60-70's trucks/ Blazers are available I think. Or maybe I'm getting old faster......

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
No telling where you will have to leap to find them. The locator that Spaldings does not go out to every salvage yard in Washington or Oregon.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You've already received several replies and suggestions from the great folks on this Forum.

OP
OP
O

obrien1996

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
LMC is like everyone else they just have patch panels for 4 door tahoes and suburbans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts